Saturday, January 9, 2021

My First Comic Book

Title: Legion Of Super-Heroes #278
Artist: Jimmy Janes
Inks: Bruce D. Patterson
Colors: Gene D'Angelo
Writer: Gerry Conway
Letters: Todd Klein

Legion Of Super-Heroes #278
(June, 1981)
"Tragedy at the Top of the World!"
Cover by George Pérez

Supercomic #57
(December, 1982)
"¡Tragedia En La Cima Del Mundo!"
Editorial Tequendama Editel (Novaro) - Colombia

This Colombian edition was my actual first comic book ever. I was 6 years old, and had asked my father to buy me a coloring book. We did not find one, but there were some comic books at a drugstore, and this one caught my attention. The rest is history!

Supercomic #274
(December, 1982)
Editorial Novaro - México

Superboy #5
(May, 1982)
"Eine Stunde bis zur Ewigkeit"
Ehapa - Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment